Image result for octavia butler
“Your people contain incredible potential, but they die without using much of it.”
Octavia E. Butler, Dawn   


The Class One-Liners!

Imaging what Lilith will say to us after she pulls us out of our pods?

  • Mine:  "I am a prisoner just like you are, and I will answer any of your questions while we eat".
  • Flavio Zanipatin: “I need your help keeping everyone calm.”
  • Jenny Tang: “We need to get ourselves out of this hell hole”
  • Geraldy Sanchez: “I can help answer some of your questions as we eat”
  • Adriana Calva : "Since you aren't disgusted by the Oankali, you can help me get the others to not be afraid of them as well as grossed out. We can talk about it while you eat." 
  • Daniela Marquez: "Everything will be alright, but you're in for a surprise".
  • Bianca Bruzzone: "The world you know is gone and aliens are now helping us, for a price, so that we can return to Earth".