Xenogenesis: the supposed generation of offspring completely and permanently different from the parent.

Update Notice!

I really appreciate all the awesome feedback I got about my page! With that, I took everyone suggestions and made some updates to this page. If you click on the "Read more" you will see all the expansions I made to the blog. For example, if you click on the read more link under "About Me," you can read about my opinion on why you should read this book series, which that was another great suggestion I got asked to add!  Also another suggestion I addressed was crediting the art work, which I tried my best to try to give all the artist credit for their drawings. Beside that their just been other smaller changes like adding more drawing, but I hope you'll enjoy the updated version of the blog 😆!